BM3300: 3300 Infidel OTF AUTO
Benchmade Knife Company
Introducing an OTF like none-other! The Benchmade Infidel is built for strength and reliability the patent pending double-action mechanics get it done over the long haul. Grab on and you will find the handle grip rock-solid with its patented machined in Presidio style bi-directional tread pattern, and overall generous sizing for gloved hands.
Intuitively pressure the release-slide forward and its spear-point edged steel fires and locks up with a unique three-point retention system with amazingly negligible blade play.
Reverse the process and the blade retracts in a rapid blur of motion.
The Benchmade Infidel is a special operator's fantasy come true.
Blade Length: 3.95"
Blade Thickness: 0.118"
Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger; Ambidextrous Thumb-Slide
Clip: Tip-Down, Black Anodized, Deep Pocket
Lock Mechanism: Double Action OTF Auto
Overall Length: 8.95"
Closed Length: 4.80"
Made in the USA
- The Infidel's out-the-front mechanism is smooth and rock solid.
- Double action out-the-front auto
- Double edge spear-point with ambidextrous thumb-slide
- D2 tool steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with removable deep-carry pocket pocket clip
- Integrated cleaning port
- Double Edge Spear / Satin Finish Blade / Black Handle
Related Categories: Automatic Knives, Benchmade Auto